Sunday, February 10, 2013

Get Ready To Click Your Heels Together

Ok ladies, I told you I was going to put up another post about the gorgeous red I found....well, here it is!!



This is China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I used my Seche clear for the base (as always) and then I applied two coats of color and topped it off with seche Vite (again as always) After I finished with the first coat I realized I could stop there. It gave full coverage with one coat, but I did notice that, although it covered completely and it was definitely red, it almost had a pink under tone to it. Don't get me wrong, it was still beautiful and it definitely would been fine to stop after one coat, I just wanted to try one more coat. After applying the second coat the red really popped and the "pink" was gone. I'm sorry to say that no matter how I tried to get these pictures, I just can't properly give this color the credit that it deserves!!
WOW, does it have some great sparkle! I'm not a huge fan of straight red on my nails, but this made me actually smile at my hands! I was amazed by how much the light catches on this, it's just....WOW!!!!!!!

I have to thank my sister for letting me borrow this. She bought this last night and had it put on her toes, which was super cute, and I wanted to try it on my nails. I know what my next purchase is going to be!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment