Saturday, February 23, 2013

My First Water Marble

I'm sorry I have been so behind lately on my blog posts. I will be doing several of them this weekend to get caught up. These will be shorter ones simply because I have so many I want to get done!

Ok ladies, this was my first attempt at doing a water marble. I swore I would never do it again because it was so time consuming. I only did one hand it took me about an hour. Since I did this I have seen so many pretty ones that I actually think I will keep trying. I have been told over and over that this technique takes a lot of practice.

The colors I used for this were Nina Cherri Berri and OPI If You Moust You Moust (this is from the Minnie Mouse Collection). I used four drops of each color, alternating the colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment